Ready to ditch dependence on bottled water for good?
Now is the time to get healthy, delicious purified water free of up to 99.9% of contaminants right in your own kitchen!
Clean Water of Virginia offers state-of-the-art drinking water systems expertly designed to give you the best water at an affordable price without ever having to buy bottled water again. With a virtually unlimited supply of great-tasting water, you’ll use it for just about everything!
Clean Water of Virginia has served the Virginia & West Virginia since 1958, and is committed to helping families get the clean water they deserve. For a limited time, we are offering the following discount for drinking water systems, so you can have an ample supply of purified water in the convenience of your own home.
Reverse Osmosis Special
Get your first filter and filter change FREE when you purchase an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system now through !
Clean Water of Virginia offers multiple home water filtration options including our Reverse Osmosis (RO) System which provides high-quality water with affordable rental or purchase options. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies and we include professional, courteous installation. A drinking water system from Clean Water of Virginia includes:
- Patented HydroLink® communication technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, water usage and filter life information.
- Industry rated 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- Enclosed filters for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odors.
- Easy to change filters – plus we can remind you when it’s time and do it for you if you’d like.
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
Most importantly, you’ll have your local water professional helping you get the high-quality water your family deserves AND the service to back it up for years to come. You’ll Have Options:
- We can typically connect to your fridge for delicious cold water and crystal clear ice cubes
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- The system is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
Clean Water of Virginia Reviews
Drinking Water Filtration System Winchester VA
The Best Drinking Water for Your Home
Clean Water of Virginia was founded in 1958 as a water treatment company offering drinking water filtration system and has been offering the best commercial and residential water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, water filters, bottled water, and more for decades in the Winchester area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your home or office application. We carry water softeners, filters, and RO systems from EcoWater, and have everything from high quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today.
drinking water, drinking water filter system, drinking water filtration system, drinking water systems, drinking water testing near me, best faucet water filter, faucet filter, faucet water filter, water faucet filter, tap water, tap water filter, under counter water filter, best under sink water filter, sink filter, under sink reverse osmosis, under sink water filtration system, under the sink water filter, water filter for sink, best water to drink, potable water tanks, healthiest water to drink, potable, potable waterBuilt in counter, home, reverse osmosis, commercial, chome, under sink, residential, factory, simple, water purification, comparison, industrial, filter, water treatment, single stage, potable, water, 5 stage, schematic, outdoor, 6 stage water filter, basic, modern, advanced, countertop, premium, ultraviolet, tap water, workplace water, kitchen, biochar
12 Hope Dr Winchester VA 22601
Phone Number: (540) 888-8044
Hours: Hours: 9AM - 5PM M-F
About Winchester VA:
Winchester is a city in northern Virginia, in the Shenandoah Valley. The Museum of the Shenandoah Valley recounts the area’s history, and includes the 1790s Glen Burnie House and landscaped gardens. Old Town Winchester, a shopping and dining hub, is home to Stonewall Jackson's Headquarters Museum, featuring Civil War memorabilia. To the east, vast Jim Barnett Park includes a lake, an arboretum and sports facilities.
From Winchester Regional Airport (OKV) 491 Airport Rd, Winchester, VA 22602, United States Take State Rte 776/Bufflick Rd to US-522 S 3 min (1.0 mi) Head northwest toward State Rte 645 0.1 mi Turn right onto State Rte 645 213 ft Turn right onto State Rte 776/Bufflick Rd 0.8 mi Turn left onto US-522 S 48 sec (0.4 mi) Continue on State Rte 645 to your destination in Winchester 4 min (1.4 mi) Turn right onto State Rte 645 0.5 mi At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Crossover Blvd 0.6 mi Continue onto Papermill Rd/E Tevis St Continue to follow Papermill Rd 0.2 mi Turn right to stay on Papermill Rd 367 ft Sharp left 246 ft To 12 Hope Dr Winchester, VA 22601, USA
Drinking Water Company Reviews:
See why we are the top water purification company in Winchester.
Google Reviews: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-PH&gl=ph&q=Clean+Water+of+VA+-+Winchester,+12+Hope+Dr,+Winchester,+VA+22601,+United+States&ludocid=4808209680767915036&lsig=AB86z5WUEeedOVUGrcHL_voTLOI3#lrd=0x89b5efb9704935d3:0x42ba313acbc4141c,1
Facebook Reviews: https://www.facebook.com/cleanwaterva/reviews
Yelp Reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/clean-water-of-va-winchester-3
You may have found us by searching for some other common drinking water services:
Some of our other important drinking water service pages:
Counties Winchester is in/near:
Albemarle, Augusta, Charlottesville City, Clarke, Frederick, Greene, Harrisonburg City, Page, Rappahannock, Rockingham, Shenandoah, Warren, & Winchester City Counties in VA and Berekely, Jefferson, & Morgan Counties in WV
Cities near Winchester:
Bluemont, Ashby Run, Paxson, Willow Lake, Bloomfield, Longwood, Winchester, Bentonville, Browntown, Overall, Boyce, Millwood, Pyletown, Berrys, Lost Corner, Claytonville, Waterloo, Bethel, Brucetown, Chester Gap, Clear Brook, Brucetown, Welltown, Gordondale, Grimes, Cedar Hill, Apple View Estates, Cross Junction, Whitacre, Reynolds Store, Northwood Hills, Fishers Hill, Virginia, Flint Hill, Gore Rock, Enon Springs, Huntly, Mount Hope, Linden, Apple Mountain, Lake Loch, Linden, Applewood, Maurertown, Zepp, Saumsville, Middletown, Reliance, Marlboro, Meadow Mills, Ridings Mill, Star, Tannery, Gravel Springs, Stephens City, Canterburg, Vaucluse, Klines Mill, Stephenson, Jordan Springs, Strasburg, Lebanon Church, Fishers Hill, Oranda, Wheatfield, Clary, Toms Brook, White Post, Lake Frederick, Stone Bridge, Woodstock, Alonzaville, Saint Luke, Calvary, Castleton, Massanova, Rock Mills, Laurel Mills, Estes, Sperryville, Slate Mills, Novum, Fletcher Mill, Peola Mills, Ashbys Corner, Fourway, Washington, Smedley, Rediviva, Woodville, Five Forks, Martinsburg, Nollville, Pikeside, Baker Heights, Douglas Grove, Bakerton, Bunker Hill, Inwood, Ridgeway, Tarico Heights, Charlestown, Ranson, Rippon, Bloomery, Kabletown, Meyerstown, Mechanics Town, Falling Waters, Marlowe, Gerrardstown, Inwood, Goose Nest, Glengary, Inwood, Arden, Union Corner, Kearneysville, Middleway, Browns Corner, Leetown, Millville, Paw Paw, Forks of Cacapon, Woodrow, Okonoko, Neals Run, Little Cacapon, Ranson, Rippon, Wheatland, Shenandoah Junction, Ranson, Bardane, Duffields, Uvilla, Shepherdstown, Summit Point, Franklintown, Aldridge, Armel, Wild Acres, Mount Williams, Mount Pleasant, Shawnee, Green Acres, Parkins Mills, Mountain Falls, Kernstown, Zeiger, Woodchuck Heights, College Park, Hayfield, Gainesboro, White Hall, Albin, Nain Round Hill, Shockeyesville, Dehaven, Green Spring, Siler, Cedar Grove, Berryville, Arcadia Farm, Wadesville, Wickliffe, Wilson, Webbtown, Gaylord, Briggs, Swimley, Burnt Factory,Front Royal, Ashby, Heritage, Apple Mountain Lake West, Shenandoah Shores, Milldale, Arco, Belmont, Martinsburg, Wynkoop Springs, Blairton, Winebrenners Crossroad, Gainesville, Berkeley, Bedington, Swan Pond, Berkeley Springs, Unger Ridge, Rock Gap, Koops, Burnt Factory, Rridersville, Oakland, Smith Crossroads, Greenwood, Stotlers Crossroads, New Hope, Duckwall, Great Capapon, Woodmont, Pin Oak, Hansrote, Orleans Crossroads, Magnolia, Doe Gully, Cambells, Largent, Gerome, Harpers Ferry, Bolivar, Shannondale, Bakerton, Halltown, Millville, Moler Crossroads, Engle, Mannings, Silver Grove, Mountain Mission, Riverside, Hedgesville, Cherry Run, Spring Mills, Jones Springs, Allensville, Shanghai, Johnsontown, Baxter, North Mountain, Ganotown, Tomahawk, Little Georgetown, Holton
Zip Codes in/near Winchester:
20135, 22601, 22602, 22603, 22610, 22611, 22620, 22622, 22623, 22624, 22625, 22626, 22627, 22630, 22637, 22640, 22641, 22642, 22644, 22645, 22649, 22654, 22655, 22656, 22657, 22660, 22663, 22664, 22716, 22740, 22747, 22749, 25401, 25402, 25403, 25404, 25405, 25410, 25411, 25413, 25414, 25419, 25420, 25421, 25422, 25425, 25427, 25428, 25430, 25432, 25434, 25438, 25441, 25442, 25443, 25446
Neighborhoods in/near Winchester:
Cedarmeade, Woodstock Commons, Downtown Winchester, Frederick County VA, Hamilton Court, Historic District, Huntfield, Kernstown, Lee's Ridge, Musket Ridge, Oden Ridge, Old Town, Park Place, Roseville Downs, Steeplechase, Taylor Ridge and Twin Lakes Overlook
Frequently Asked Drinking Water Questions:
What does the safe drinking water act say?
(table)The safe drinking water act (SDWA) says that the quality of all drinking water must be protected and authorizes the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to establish minimum standards requiring all owners and/or operators of public water systems to comply with these standards. Under the Act, the EPA also establishes minimum standards for state programs to protect underground sources of drinking water.
What is the best water to drink?
The best water to drink is the one that you will drink the most of and the most often. However, if you’re looking for a clear breakdown of the benefits to each kind, here is a quick list:
- Hydrogen Water: Technically the most healthy water to drink, hydrogen water contains hydrogen molecules that act as powerful antioxidants. The claim is these molecules are capable of helping your body neutralize harmful free radicals, reduce inflammation, & slow down aging.
- Alkaline Water: Classified as water with a pH level of 8 or above, Alkaline Water has become more popular because research shows that an alkaline diet is generally good for health as the body thrives when it is able to maintain a slightly alkaline pH. While low on minerals & nutrients, alkaline water has been shown to relieve symptoms of upset stomach, increase the body’s overall absorption of minerals by 30%, and reduce blood pressure by 15% (see study).
- Distilled Water: Distilled water has the highest level of purity and is almost sterile. Sometimes called demineralized or deionized water, distilled water is water that has had everything removed (including ions and minerals). So while it’s the purest form of water that you can get, it literally has nothing in it (good or bad). There are no harmful side effects to drinking distilled water but it is not recommended as the sole source of drinking water as it lacks basic minerals & nutrients that are beneficial in water.
- Bottled Water: Bottled water is a convenient way to access clean safe drinking water however, some large water brands have admitted that their bottled water is nothing more than filtered tap water and it comes with a large environmental cost due to its single serve plastic container. Bottled water also has a shelf life (yes, really) as the plastic leaches into the water overtime, effectively contaminating it.
- Boiled Water: While boiling your water is one of the cheapest ways to purify your water, boiling only kills pathogens and is not capable of removing other contaminants such as like lead, pesticides, nitrates and other chemicals. Boiling water also lends a very flat taste to the water which most people do not prefer.
- Tap Water:
Is tap water safe to drink?
While tap water is “safe” to drink
EWG (Environmental Working Group) did a 5-year study looking at the quality of US tap water and the results showed that tap water supplied to all 50 states contained over 500 different contaminants. While we tend that think that the water that arrives in our homes is “filtered” the truth is that municipal water treatment facilities only treat for specific regulated contaminants (not all) & even worse, the lead pipes the water travels through to your home introduce more contaminants to your water on its journey.