Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants found in Virginia & West Virginia water
The Only Home Drinking Water System That Comes With a 12 Month Worry-Free Guarantee Backed By Local EcoWater Service!
Clean Water of Virginia offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
EcoWater Systems offers a broad range of reverse osmosis purification systems including the ERO 375, a state-of-the-art reverse osmosis filter. These products reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts, and detergents.
Verified Local Reviews
"In May, 2018, I purchased an [EcoWater] water system. I compared 3 other companies, and it is truly a superior system. I could not be happier. It delivers everything promised. Also, I no longer have to lift and haul 40 pounds of salt monthly, my water is not rusty after back washing, and my tanks do not sweat anymore. Its cleaning is completely efficient and automatic. Also, I purchased ERO 175 drinking water system. It is also a superior system. It is so great to have pure drinking water anytime I want.Ted Pokabla was a great water specialist who was very knowledgeable about his product. His customer service skills have been outstanding. I highly recommend this product and company to anyone looking to upgrade their water system. You will not be disappointed!!" -C.M.D., Berkeley Springs
"Last year I purchased an EcoWater system to remove sediment and to remove bacteria from our well water. Ted went above and beyond in scoping the project and buying a replacement bulb for our existing UV light unit. They didn't oversell me. When I wanted more confidence in our water, they quickly helped me solve the next issue. Ted and James were prompt, reliable, and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone who needs water treatment." Julie Dyke, Cross Junction, VA
See All Reviews Write a reviewIsabelle Etherington22:56 21 Mar 19Doug Mort19:03 04 Nov 16Eco Water installed our water softer in our home over 12 years ago. We have had no problems with the unit. If I ever have a question, they are always willing to offer advise and help.Monica Prater14:00 11 Jul 16Next Reviews Write a reviewSarah Simmons21:36 27 Mar 18Mrs. Miles is the best pwople to talk to! She so nice polite and listens so well! Great prices and do a good job!!! Id reccomend to anyone and everyone!!Phi Khuu20:10 27 Mar 18Outstanding service! They arrived on time, greatly priced and I had absolutely no problems. It’s quiet rare and surprising to see how friendly and punctual they are. For once, I’ve found a service that puts the proper attention into the importance of other’s time.Nathan Simmons19:03 27 Mar 18Great place very good workers with great products at a low cost. Highly recommendRidge Angeline18:59 27 Mar 18Mrs. Miles was a delight to deal with when I spoke to her. Would 100% recommend this company to anyone!Kevin McMullen17:56 27 Mar 18Have had a couple great experiences with the owner and the lady in the office so far. Couldn't ask for better customer service!