Save up to 40% on energy costs for water-using appliances AND 75% on soap and cleaning chemicals, when you have soft water from Clean Water of Virginia!
Discover the Benefits of Affordable, Reliable Water Softeners & Soft Water in Virginia & West Virginia
What are the benefits of soft water? If you live in Virginia & West Virginia, our experience shows that you most likely have hard water in your home. That includes homes both on city water or a well. As a homeowner, it seems like there is always something to do to keep our house clean and presentable. However, with hard water, we never realized how much time and money we were wasting each week.
Here are a few of the things we learned and think other homeowners, like you, might appreciate.
Some Benefits of Soft Water In Your Home
- Having soft water saves you money. According to a study by the Battelle Institute, you use up to 75% less soap and fewer cleaning products with soft water. Considering the soap and detergent aisle is the most expensive aisle in the grocery store, your budget will immediately reflect the savings!
- Your plumbing will last longer. Hard water can cause a build-up of scale from mineral deposits. Over time, pipes and fixtures can clog, water flow can diminish, and water pressure can be reduced. This doesn’t happen with soft water. Soft water is low in mineral content and therefore doesn’t leave deposits in the pipes.
- Your hot water heater will last longer. Scale and lime build-up created by minerals will not take place if your water is soft. This adds life to your hot water heater. Also, if you have deposits in your hot water heater, the University of New Mexico found it will cost up to 29.6% more to heat the water that your family does use.
- Diminished razor burn and less dry, cracked skin: Soft water causes the razor to glide more easily across the face. This, in turn, causes your razor blades to last longer. Hard water minerals can also build up on your skin. Do you know that “squeaky” clean feeling after a shower? Well, that’s not the feel of your natural skin. Often it’s the result of minerals bonding with your soap to stick to your skin.
- Water-using appliances will last longer. Whether it’s your coffee pot, humidifier, or hot tub, your hard water is causing a build-up of minerals and reducing the life of these products.
Water Softeners Soften the Water Throughout Your Home
✔️ Shiny, spotless dishes and glasses
✔️ Sparkling-clean sinks
✔️ Longer life for plumbing and appliances
✔️ Cleaner dishwasher with no scale buildup
✔️ Cleaner fixtures with no soap-scum buildup
✔️ Stain-free sinks, tubs, and showers
✔️ Softer skin and more manageable hair
✔️ Use less shampoo and conditioners
✔️ Wash is fresher, cleaner, and brighter
✔️ Longer life for washing machine
✔️ Use less detergent
✔️ Softer clothes
Clean Water of Virginia offers reliable, affordable water softeners
Contact us today to get a free quote on soft water for your home!
Great Tasting Drinking Water